3FOLD’s inception in April 2000 was as an interior and branding design company which valued the workplace as a vital element and tangible asset in the communication mix.
Since it’s infancy 3FOLD has delivered some exciting projects using interior space to accurately and effectively promote brand values whilst simultaneously communicating values and aspirations to staff and visitors. Please click on some of our clients to see a selection of our work.
In 2009 the Student Loans Company in Darlington won the British Council for Offices UK Design Award for the best recyled/refurbished property and in 2013 won the BCO UK Test of Time Award – a great accolade for longevity.
Our wealth of experience and knowledge offers you the opportunity to independently measure and assess whether your office space is being used efficiently and cost effectively.
Our services include:
• review of existing space usage
• review of existing storage
• review of existing furniture
• refurbishment advice
• advice on new/recyled furniture products
• ergonomic advice
• product specification
• establishment of budgets
• compilation of tender documents
• evaluation matrices
• review of tender responses
• compilation of furniture contracts
• project management of furniture and loose item schedules